Camper Packets and Camp Schedules
Campers receive a packet with camp information, forms, and payment information by mail in early June. This includes information about what to bring to camp, a final bill for the balance of payment, a health/permission form, camper rules, an information sheet about housing and meals, and a jazz theory test (Jazz Camp only) and workshop form (Theatre Camps only). All this information (minus billing information) will be online by June 12.
All campers receive a packet by mail in early June with:
- General information sheet about meals and housing
- Health/permission form
- Camper rules
- Your final bill (Billing information is not available online; call 815-753-1450 if you have questions about your bill.)
- A letter with details about what to bring to camp:
- Visual Arts Camp letter
- NIU Jazz Camp letter
- Theatre Arts Camp Junior letter
- Theatre Arts Camp Senior letter
- Theatre Arts Camps ONLY - Workshop choice forms
- Theatre Junior Workshop form
- Theatre Senior Workshop form
- NIU Jazz Camp ONLY
Note: Both the balance of payment and the health/permission form are due by June 16, 2017.
Summer in the Arts at Northern
College of Visual and Performing Arts
Northern Illinois University
1425 W. Lincoln Hwy
DeKalb, IL 60115
Or, you can fax to 815-753-8372.
You can also scan (or snap a picture with your smartphone) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theatre campers' workshop choice forms and jazz campers' placement theory tests should be included with the payment and health/permission form.
Camp schedules will be also be handed out at registration.
Campers receive workshop assignments (Theatre Camps) and studio class assignments (Visual Arts Camp) at camp registration. Class assignments based on the theory test results will be posted in the Music Building. The jazz band/combo rosters (NIU Jazz Camp) are posted soon after the start of camp.
CVPA Office of External Programs
Music Building - Room 132