UNIV 201: Transfer Experience
UNIV 201: The Transfer Experience provides an invaluable introduction to NIU. These elective, one-credit, 11-week courses are designed to help you adjust to NIU, meet fellow incoming students and develop skills necessary to succeed at NIU and beyond.
- Exploring meaningful campus involvement that fits into your schedule
- Learning how to use essential online tools such as MyNIU, Blackboard and NIU student email
- Finding university resources that are specifically important to you
- Developing a resume and discovering internships and career opportunities
- Networking with NIU faculty, staff and peers while making new and maintaining existing friendships
Courses have an average class size of 19 students to foster close student interaction. Our faculty and staff are committed to helping you succeed.
- Visit MyNIU to pick a section.
- All UNIV 201 sections need a permit number. Call 815-753-0028 or send an email to email@example.com with your name, Z-ID, your selected section and a phone number where you can be reached.
- After getting your permit number, you can enroll in a UNIV 201 course at MyNIU.
If you have any questions or need help signing up, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|4003||0001||Monday, Wednesday||9-9:50 a.m.||Dusable Hall 254||TBA|
|4002||0002||Tuesday, Thursday||2-2:50 p.m.||Dusable Hall 254||TBA|
|4004||0003||Monday, Wednesday||11-11:50 a.m.||Wirtz 204||TBA|
|5876||0004||Tuesday, Thursday||11-11:50 a.m.||McMurry Hall 301||TBA|
*Locations are subject to change