UNIV 201: The Transfer Experience provides an invaluable introduction to NIU. These elective, one-credit, 11-week courses are designed to help you adjust to NIU, meet fellow incoming students and develop skills necessary to succeed at NIU and beyond.
- Exploring meaningful campus involvement that fits into your schedule
- Learning how to use essential online tools such as MyNIU, Blackboard and NIU student email
- Finding university resources that are specifically important to you
- Developing a resume and discovering internships and career opportunities
- Networking with NIU faculty, staff and peers while making new and maintaining existing friendships
Courses have an average class size of 19 students to foster close student interaction. Our faculty and staff are committed to helping you succeed.
|2347||P1||Monday, Wednesday||11-11:50 a.m.||McMurry 308||Jac Cooper|
|2352||P3||Monday, Wednesday||Noon-12:50 p.m.||DuSable 252||Angela Bross|
|2355||P4||Tuesday, Thursday||12:30-1:20 p.m.||Psychology/Computer Science 251||Tedra Mewhirter|
|2346||P5||Monday, Wednesday||10-10:50 a.m.||Graham 339||Tedra Mewhirter|
|2378||P6||Tuesday, Thursday||9:30-10:20 a.m.||McMurry 308||Jeff Salmon|
|2399||P8||Tuesday, Thursday||3:30-4:20 p.m.||DuSable 400||Ronald Smith|
|2400||P9||Tuesday, Thursday||2-2:50 p.m.||McMurry 209||TBA|
|2403||P10||Tuesday, Thursday||11-11:50 a.m.||Visual Arts Building 103||TBA|
*Locations are subject to change