- Poster Presentation - Posters should be no larger than 32” x 40”. The poster will hang by pushpins on a show wall. No foam boards will be allowed. Presenters should be prepared to stand next to their poster for the entire duration of their scheduled presentation time and should prepare a three-five minute overview of their project. The poster will be displayed for the entire event.
- Exhibit - Exhibits should be no larger than three feet wide and will be in the same room with all other projects. Students should be prepared to stand next to their exhibit for the duration of their scheduled presentation to share about their project and answer questions.
URAD and CES Poster Design and Project Display Workshops
Need help designing your presentation for Undergraduate Research and Artistry Day or the Community Engagement Showcase (CES)? We strongly encourage all students interested in presenting to attend a workshops.
- Tuesday, March 5, 9:30AM in Altgeld Hall 125
- Thursday, March 7, 9:30AM in Altgeld Hall 203
- Monday, March 18, 3:30 PM in Altgeld Hall 225
All workshops will be approximately 45-60 minutes long.
Prepare for URAD
Most students are new to events such as URAD. It's an exciting event full of energetic people who care deeply about the topics and projects they're discussing - that's what makes it so fun! But it can be overwhelming as a first-time presenter/attendee. Get more information about way to prepare and what to expect during the day of the event.
Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
Altgeld Hall 100
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.