Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP)
You must attend a workshop prior to a Language Arts/ReadingComprehension tutoring session. All workshops and tutoring hours are held in Founders Memorial Library, room 265.
Math Tutoring Hours
Tuesday 4-7 p.m.
Wednesday 4-7 p.m.
Thursday 4-8 p.m.
Reading Comprehension and Language Arts Tutoring
Preparation and Study Resources
The Longsdale online course contains four practice tests in the three objective test contents areas: math, language arts and reading comprehension.
This course gives you an opportunity to determine strengths and weaknesses in each area and focus on building strategies to strengthen those areas.
Please email Antoinette Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for the school number and school key to create an account using Longsdale Publishing.
- ILTS (Illinois Licensure Testing System) TAP study guide
- ILTS full-length practice tests The online practice test is designed to simulate the actual testing experience. Separate practice tests are available for Reading Comprehension, Language Arts and Writing, and Mathematics, or you may purchase a bundle of all three practice tests. Each practice test includes multiple-choice questions representative of the actual test, and the Language Arts and Writing practice test also includes sample strong and weak responses to a sample written assignment, as well as a score scale, to help you assess the quality of your writing.
- Get your score report
- How to read your score report
- Find a testing center
- Register for the TAP
- Alternative testing arrangements
- TAP/ACT Substitution Guide (PDF)