New Hall Dining
Campus Dining Services Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
Hours and availability are subject to change as this is an unprecedented situation and operations will continue to be fluid.
New Hall Dining will be open 7-days per week from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Located in the New Hall Community Center, New Hall Dining serves breakfast, lunch and dinner offering:
- Grilled or fried favorites at The Flame
- Fresh salad bar
- Cereals at Kick Start
- Brick oven pizza and pasta toss available at The Brick House
Check out MyDining to build your own meal and compare nutrition facts for items we're serving at New Hall Dining.
- Where to Eat
- Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Depot C-Store
- Dog Pound C-Store - closed Fall 2020
- Ellington's Restaurant - closed Fall 2020
- Gilbert Dining - closed Fall 2020
- The Grill at Huskie Den
- Neptune Dining
- New Hall Dining
- Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Sandella's at DuSable - closed Fall 2020
- Stevenson Retail Dining Center
- Three Sons Bistro - closed Fall 2020
- Off-Campus Dining