Sexual Misconduct (Title IX) Incident Report Form
Use this form, regardless of where the incident occurred, to report:
- Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence
- Gender-based Discrimination or Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Assault
Please provide as much information as possible.This form may be submitted anonymously. The fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Questions? Please contact Sarah Garner, Title IX Coordinator at 815-753-5560 or email@example.com.
The following individuals have the authority to make a finding or to impose a sanction in a Title IX proceeding.
- Sarah Garner, ethics and compliance officer and Title IX coordinator, Ethics and Compliance Office
- Lindsay Hatzis, director of investigations and deputy Title IX coordinator, Ethics and Compliance Office
- Michelle Johnson, Title IX investigator, Ethics and Compliance Office
- Kristin Good, ethics investigator, Ethics and Compliance Office
- Theresa Melidis, Title IX investigator, Ethics and Compliance Office
- Jeanne Meyer, director, Student Conduct /deputy Title IX coordinator
- Brian Glick, associate director, Student Conduct
- Joy Mitchell, assistant director, Student Conduct
- Manuel Valdez, civil rights investigator, Ethics and Compliance Office
If any of these individuals' participation in the Title IX process poses a conflict of interest, the Victim/Claimant and Offender/Respondent have the opportunity to request a substitution. The explanation for the request for substitution must be sent to TitleIX@niu.edu within 48 hours upon notice of complaint.