Regular Volunteer Days
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 4-6pm.
The last volunteer day of the 2017 growing season will be October 22nd.
Weather notifications are sent via the facebook group for volunteers.
Tools are provided. Water is available in Anderson Hall (drinking fountains). Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and bring sunscreen and bug spray if needed.
No need to pre-register. Volunteers will sign in the volunteer log when arriving and leaving.
- Planting: seeds can be planted in the greenhouse or directly sowed.
- Watering: depending on rain and when the veggies need it!
- Weeding and pest/disease control: we’re organic; we don’t use chemicals, so this means manually tending to the garden.
- Harvesting: ready to eat and deliver!
- Building support and trellis structures.