- College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology
- M.S. in Industrial Management
M.S. in Industrial Management
Lead in your field with NIU’s online Master of Science in Industrial Management. To be an effective leader in industry, you have to know how to manage systems, problems and people. In this program, you'll gain an understanding of the impact and application of technology on a local and global scale. You'll improve your communication skills and learn to work on and lead interdisciplinary teams. And you'll discover new ways to research issues and analyze data, allowing you to break from the pack and develop innovative solutions.
Designed For Busy Professionals
Your courses are 100 percent online, giving you the flexibility to balance education with your life. Your instructors are expert faculty with industry experience who know what you need to succeed in the real world.
New Graduate Online Course - Spring 2019
TECH 533: Chemical Hazards in Industry
Course objectives include:
- Describe how workplace chemicals enter the body and impact specific organ systems.
- Identify chemical hazards associated with common processes and industries.
- Qualitatively assess the health risks from a workplace chemical exposure situation.
- Explain to workers the toxicologic hazards of chemicals related to a specific industrial process.