Christine Nguyen, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Southern California (2014)
- M.S. in Operations Research, University of Southern California (2011)
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Northwestern University (2009)
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering and Management Science, Northwestern University (2009)
- Supply Chain
- Improving patient flow at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, funded by Northwestern University
Professional Associations and Honors
- PI Academy, Northern Illinois University (2014-2015)
- Member, Institute of Industrial Engineers (since 2009)
- Member, Institute for Operations Research and Management Science (since 2009)
- Member and Presenter, Expanding Your Horizons (2009-2014)
- Teaching Assistant of the Year, University of Southern California (2012-2013)
- Co-President, Omega Rho Honor Society, University of Southern California (2012-2013)
- Women in Transportation Science, Los Angeles Chapter (2009-2014)
- Mentor, 2012 Summer Institute (2012)
- Student of the Year, National Center for Metropolitan Transportation Research (2010)
- Nguyen, C., Toriello, A., and M. Dessouky. (2014) Consolidation Strategies for the Delivery of Perishable Products. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review 69:108-121.
- Nguyen, C., Toriello, A., Dessouky, M., and J. Moore II. (2013)Evaluation of Transportation Practices in the California Cut Flower Industry. Interfaces 43(2): 182-193.
College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
590 Garden Rd, DeKalb, IL