Timothy A. Struthers
Term Expires: January 16, 2023
Member - Executive Committee
Chair – Finance, Audit, Compliance, Facilities and Operations Committee
Member – Academic Affairs, Student Affairs and Personnel Committee
Member – Research and Innovation, Legal and Legislative Affairs Committee
Illinois Market President
First National Bank
121 W. Lincoln Hwy.
DeKalb, IL 60115
Currently serves as the Illinois Market President of First National Bank of Omaha. His responsibilities include general market and administrative duties for banking operations across the state of Illinois. He has 35 years of experience with the company, having started with them in 1980.
- M.B.A., Northern Illinois University.
- B.A., Northern Illinois University, Department of Finance.
- BAI Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin.
Leadership and Public Service
- DeKalb Sanitary District, Board Member.
- Illinois Banker Association, Member.
- NIU Foundation Board, Past Member.
- DeKalb County Community Foundation, Past Member.
- Illinois Council on Economic Education, Past Member.
- DeKalb County Economic Development Corporation, Past President.
- Kishwaukee United Way, Past President.
- Northern Illinois University, Past Adjunct Professor.