New Blackboard Learn Features
Listed below are links to printable quick guides provided by Blackboard, highlighting the new features and/or enhancements that faculty and TAs will find in Blackboard 9.1 Service Pack 8 (SP8). Blackboard is currently scheduled to be upgraded at NIU from release 9.1 SP6 to 9.1 SP8 in May 2012.
- Blackboard 9.1 SP8 Higher Ed Brochure [PDF]
- Blackboard Help for Faculty [HTML]
- Blackboard Help for Students [HTML]
- Getting Started with Assignments [PDF]
- Getting Started with Automatic Regrading [PDF]
- Getting Started with the Grade Center [PDF]
- Getting Started with the Needs Grading Page [PDF]
- Getting Started with Writing Journal Prompts to Improve Student Writing [PDF]
- Integrate Web 2.0 Tools in Your Blackboard Course [PDF]
Additional manuals and tutorials developed by Blackboard are also available in addition to workshops and podcasts from the Faculty Development and Instructional Design Center.
Last Updated: 10/26/2017