Blackboard Collaborate Polls
Polls are great to engage your participants and keep them interested. You can use a poll that gives participants yes or no as their response choices. You can also select to give participants two, three, four, or five responses to choose from. Immediately after starting your poll, you can see an overview of poll responses. This overview gives you a response count for each choice. It even tells you how many participants haven't responded yet. If you want to see how each participant's response, or even who hasn't responded, go to the Participants panel.
Learn more here.
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags