Have an idea for a great feature or enhancement for Blackboard?
Blackboard listens to its organization, and welcomes your ideas for improving their products. Your suggestions will be forwarded to the Blackboard Product Management Team, who will review all ideas received, and use them to inform strategy, feature, and design decisions in future releases.
Want to become involved with ongoing enhancements to Blackboard?
By joining the Blackboard Ideas, Blackboard will regularly seek your opinion and keep you up to date. You will be able to influence the design and direction of Blackboard in many ways, including:
- Influencing early product direction by participating in surveys and focus groups
- Shaping the user experience by impacting accessibility and usability standards
- Gaining early access to Blackboard products by participating in new release beta testing
Join Blackboard Ideas!
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags