- Teaching with Blackboard
- Blackboard Frequently Asked Questions
- Students, Their View of the Course
Students, Their View of the Course
When Edit Mode is off for a course, the view is similar to that of your students. The only exception is that you will see the Control Panel (and they don't) as well as an Edit Mode toggle button in the upper right-hand corner (that they don't see either). Anytime you want to preview a certain portion of your course to see it as your students see it, just click on that link in the course navigation menu.
However, disabling Edit Mode will not allow faculty to interact with all course activities exactly as a student would (for instance, taking a Test); for that, you will want to enable Student Preview.
Last Updated: 07/28/2015
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags