I am trying to manually enroll a student into my course but cannot locate her even though I know she has a Z-ID in Blackboard. How can I get her enrolled?
Sometimes a student's Z-ID gets blocked in a roster. This usually is the result of a student previously dropping the section you are trying to manually enroll them into. Contact the IT Service Desk by calling 815-753-8100 or sending e-mail to ServiceDesk@niu.edu. Include the course you are trying to enroll the student into (name, number, and section) and the student's full name and Z-ID (if you know what it is).
Last Updated: 05/20/2013
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags