Groups, File Exchange
Are group file exchanges private to the group members only? How can I ensure that only members of a designated group have access to the group file exchange area?
Yes, group file exchanges are private to group members only. Any tools that you enable for a designated group (such as the Discussion Board, Group Blog, Email, Group Tasks, etc.) can only be accessed by the members of that particular group.
Therefore, the only action that you (as course faculty) must take is to make sure that only those students who are supposed to be members of a particular group are added as members to that group on Blackboard.
Last Updated: 04/27/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags