Copying and Pasting into Blackboard
There are two options for copying and pasting text into Blackboard.
- Option One is to paste the text into the text editor, select the text by highlighting it and then select the icon to remove formatting.
- In Option Two, Blackboard provides a "Paste from Word" option that is available through the Mashup icon within the text editor box. This feature will maintain all of MS Word's formatting and transfer the formatting into Blackboard.
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags