It’s important to have information about the accessibility of any technologies or content incorporated into your Blackboard course. Learn more about Accessibility at Blackboard, including accessibility for Blackboard Learn and Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. You can easily include the Accessibility at Blackboard link in your course for students who may benefit from that information as well, either by adding a web link to the course menu or by adding a web link to a content area.
The Quick Links navigation is a great example of a Blackboard accessibility feature. Quick Links are useful for keyboard-only users. In Blackboard it can be found by using the keyboard shortcut: Shift + Alt + L.
Last Updated: 10/06/2017
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags