Blackboard Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Blackboard FAQ: Goals & Alignments
Currently, goals must be provided by an organization as a package file formatted for Blackboard or they must be created manually by a Goals Administrator (a designated person, faculty or staff, within a department who is trained and granted access to create goals). If you would like to pursue using the Goals and Alignments feature, contact the Faculty Development and Instructional Design Center to learn more.
There is currently a bug that prevents you from selecting a goal set when running either the Course Coverage or Course Performance report, which means that these reports cannot be run. Blackboard is aware of the issue and is creating a patch to fix the problem. Check the Known Issues page for updates about this problem.
Last Updated: 04/25/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags