- Patricia S. Siebrasse Award
Patricia S. Siebrasse Administrative Professionals Award for Excellence
Intent of the Award
Patricia S. Siebrasse is a retired employee who served Northern Illinois University for 50 years as an Administrative Professional and was a valuable member of the Administrative Professionals Advisory Council (APAC) since its inception in 1995. The APAC presents the annual Patricia S. Siebrasse Administrative Professionals Award for Excellence to an Administrative Professional at NIU who demonstrates continued commitment to their field, operational efficiency within their organization and provides meaningful contributions to NIU.
Eligible nominees must be current NIU employees in any of the following Civil Service classifications who have been employed for a minimum of 10 years of consecutive service at NIU:
Clerical assistant, clerk, chief clerk, staff clerk, administrative clerk, office support associate, office support specialist, office manager, office administrator, program administrative assistant, administrative aide, administrative assistant or executive assistant.
- Continued commitment to the administrative professional field.
- Operational efficiency within their organization.
- Meaningful contributions to Northern Illinois University.
- A minimum of 10 consecutive years of service as an administrative professional at NIU.
- Current employee as of the nomination deadline.
A complete nomination packet will contain:
- The nomination form submitted by a current or retired employee of NIU.
- A letter of nomination based on the above criteria.
- One additional letter of support from a current or retired NIU employee that also addresses the above criteria.