Travel Information

Travel requests are approved by the appropriate college dean or unit vice president. Approval from the provost is not required unless the traveler is a direct report to the provost.

Direct reports to the provost need to complete the Request for Support for Professional Travel (PDF)

Learn more about traveling on university-related business and international travel information.

Contact Us

Office of Faculty Affairs
Division of Academic Affairs
Altgeld Hall 220
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115