In cases where documentation is necessary to improve performance, please consider the resources below.
If the employee receiving discipline is a member of a labor union, refer to the discipline section of their academic or non-academic collective bargaining agreement to ensure that all contractual necessary steps have taken place prior to issuing the corrective action.
- Board of Trustees Regulations
- University Grievance Policy for Faculty and Staff
- Non-Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Academic Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM)
- Technology Policies
- Title IX/Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- Attendance Policy (sample)
- Corrective Action Checklist / Seven Tests of Just Cause
- Counseling Statement / Non-discipline
- Proof Status Notice