Create Your Resume or Cover Letter
Use the following samples to help write your own resume content. Do not plagiarize! These resume samples are not intended for copying and pasting or misrepresenting as original writing.
Start your resume writing process by analyzing the job posting for which you are applying. As you write your resume, highlight the ways in which your background matches the job description.
Looking for your major? Explore the resumes in the career cluster you are interested in to guide your resume writing.
Arts, Media and Communications
Business and Entrepreneurship
Government, Public and Social Services
Health and Wellness/Health Sciences
- Sample resume sections (PDF)
- How to write bullet points on resumes (PDF)
- Action words for resumes (PDF)
- Job seekers thesaurus (PDF)
- How to write a professional summary (PDF)
- Resume review checklist (PDF)
- Educator resume review checklist (PDF)
- How to Write a Curriculum Vita (PDF)