We seek to develop long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with local and regional industries. We combine our expertise in engineering fields to improve your productivity and profitability while providing our students with real-world learning experiences.
Our faculty has extensive experience assisting small and large size companies on successful projects.
Utilize Our Expertise and Facilities
- Research/Training/Consulting: Employ our team to help you and your company solve your real-world problems
- Reliability Testing: Test your products in our labs
- Engineers in Residence: Bring a team of students and faculty to your facility and watch your real problems be solved
- Clean Room: Utilize our clean room facility and keep your products safe
- Easy Machining of Hard Materials
Advance Your Workforce
- Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees: Send your employees back to school to earn certificates, degrees, and certifications
- Professional Development: Benefit from custom made classes for your company and workforce
- CEET Job and Internship Fairs: Attend a job fair and meet the best students this region has to offer. You can find interns, part and full-time employees
Support Our Students
- Scholarships: Create a scholarship and send more students into engineering professions
- Senior Design Projects: Support a project and watch as our students solve your real-world problems
- E-Pride: Provide mentorship, guidance, advice, and networking opportunities to current engineering and technology students.
- Internships: Provide real-world opportunities to our students
- CEET Student Organizations/Clubs: Sponsor a team of students as they compete and/or practice engineering nationally and internationally
- Lab Naming: Support one of our state-of-the-art labs so our students continue to learn with the best technology
- Corporate Scholars Program: Invest in a student for four years and gain summer interns and full-time employment upon graduation
- Save money
- Solve problems efficiently
- Gain direct access to our brightest students and your future workforce
- Advance your current workforce by utilizing our credit and non-credit opportunities
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art equipment
- Develop relationships with faculty to have theoretical and hands-on experience
Who do we work with?