For tips on marketing your event, review these guidelines for publicity.
Stay Up-to-Date on Diversity Events on Campus!
If you are interested in finding out what diversity events are happening on campus, you can register for a subscription to the NIU calendar for diversity events. It's easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Visit the NIU calendars (link available on NIU home page).
- Click on the subscriptions link from the top right-hand corner.
- Log in using your NIU username and password.
- Go to the Special Interest category of events in the far right-hand column.
- Click on Cultural/Diversity/International, Religious and Women in the subcategories list.
- Click the Update button in the middle top of the screen.
- When you get the message that your changes have been saved, click the Done button.
- Click the log-off button in the top right-hand corner of the calendars page.
This e-mail goes out every Sunday at 9 p.m. and most folks open it up Monday morning. The e-mail includes events that are posted to the NIU Calendar of Events for the next two weeks.