Enhancing Success Home
About the Law
Policies and Procedures
Accommodations and Strategies Exchange
Bring Enhancing Success to Your Campus
Evaluate This Site
Northern Illinois University
Search Enhancing Success:
We would appreciate receiving your evaluation and feedback regarding the Enhancing Success Web Site. The survey consists of 22 questions. If you do not wish to fill this form out online you can print this form, fill it out, and send it back anonymously without any identifying information. Please return to:
Susan A. Vogel, Ph.D.Distinguished Research ProfessorLiteracy Education DepartmentGraham Hall 139 Northern Illinois UniversityDeKalb , IL 60115Phone/Fax: 815-753-8432E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) I gained knowledge about laws pertaining to students with disabilities (i.e., Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998)
2) I found the definitions of disabilities to be informative.
3) I gained knowledge of characteristics that college students with different types of disabilities might exhibit.
4) I gained knowledge about national policies pertaining to students with disabilities.
5) I gained knowledge about NIU policies pertaining to students with disabilities.
6) I gained knowledge of specific accommodations that faculty could use to enhance the success of students with disabilities.
7) I found the list of publications helpful.
8) I found the list of NIU web sites on disabilities helpful.
9) I found the list of national web sites on disabilities helpful.
10) I found the list of videos helpful.
11) I found the PowerPoint Presentations (or the links) useful.
12) I learned about accommodations and strategies that faculty, administrators, supportive professional staff, and/or students with disabilities have used and found particularly helpful.
13) The information on this web site is clearly presented.
14) Overall, I found this web site to be useful.
15) The amount of material contained on this web site is:
16) Did you have any difficulty finding this web site?
17) Did you have any difficulty locating information on this web site?
18) Please describe additional information that we could add to this web site in order to assist you in enhancing success for students with disabilities.
19) Please tell us how we could improve the Enhancing Success web site.
20) What part(s) of the web site was (were) most useful? Please explain.
21) My job title is.
If student with disability was selected above, please specify type(s) of disability.
22) Please include any additional comments below.
Top of Page(ALT+E)