- About Us
- Student Programs
- Student Resources
- Graduate Assistant Resources
- Assessment & Enrollment Analysis
- Division Employee Resources
- SAEM in the News
- Contact Us
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Home
Annual Barbeque and Potluck
Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Neptune Central Courtyard (south side)
RSVP by July 13 to email@example.com or 753-1585.
Please bring a salad or dessert even if you are not entering the contest. Departments are encouraged to bring one dish to pass for every 3 to 5 people who plan to attend.
12th Annual Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Salad and Dessert Contest!
Please read the instructions below to get started.
- Decide whether you’d like to enter a salad or dessert.
- E-mail Mary Bernardin (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 23 with the name of your dish and your recipe. During judging, dishes will be assigned numbers so that all judging will be anonymous.
- Prepare your dish to serve at least 8-10 people. Your entry will be judged based on three criteria:
Taste (50%), Creativity (25%), and Presentation (25%).
- Entries must be delivered to Neptune Central Courtyard between 10:30 and 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 31, to be judged.
- Judges will sample items between 11:00-11:30 a.m. Winners will be announced at 12:15 p.m.
Prizes will be awarded for first, second, and third place in each category.
- Following the event, please remember to pick up your serving dish and utensils, if necessary.
Unclaimed disposable items will be discarded.
Unclaimed/unlabeled items will be brought back to Altgeld 208 and kept only until
4:00 p.m. on Monday, August 6.