Edit Member Information
Chapter administrators can edit
- Membership Status
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Class Rank
- Graduation Year
Chapter administrators cannot edit
*These selections are preset by the system.
How to Edit Member Information
Select Manage Members.
To browse use the Search Members feature, or sort members by clicking the column title: First Name, Last Name, Status, or Member Type.
- Select the member. This will take you to Member Details.
- Enter new information, such as a new email address.
- After changes have been made, select Save at the end of the page.
Chapter administrators can switch the status of a member between
- Active - all members that are currently active in your chapter; and
- Inactive - members that have graduated or are no longer involved in your local chapter.
Change the Status of One or More Members at One Time
1. Click on the check box to the left of the member name(s).
2. Above the table select you will see the status Change the status of members checked to (active/inactive).
3. Select status and click Submit.
Request Name Changes and School Transfers
Chapters may not change the member's name, chapter, or semester joined. If a student has changed their name or transferred from another chapter at a different school, please contact the Central Office to request this change. Please include the member's full name at induction, their original chapter school, and the semester/year of induction.