How to Use Write Away
Sigma Tau Delta's Online Membership Database
Write Away truly means fast and convenient. Using Write Away, Chapter Sponsors are able to manage their chapter's membership list and a host of other functions online.
Some of the key functions Chapter Sponsors can directly manage include:
- Enrolling new members
- Making membership payments
- Adding and/or changing Chapter Sponsors and officers
- Updating member information
- Providing a chapter directory
All new member enrollments, chapter updates, and Sponsor changes are now processed through Write Away. Printable forms for new member enrollments and chapter changes are no longer available.
How to Login to Write Away
New Sponsor Login
- Upon receipt of your username link to the Write Away login web page.
- Type in your username.
- Select the option Set/Reset Password.
- This will take you to a new screen. Type in your username and select Submit.
- After selecting Submit you will automatically receive an email. The email will provide you with a link to set up your password. Select the link and follow the instructions to create your password.
- Return to the Write Away login web page.
- Enter both your username and password in the designated boxes and click the Login button.
Note: usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Now you may proceed to use Write Away. Please refer to the help links, located on the upper right of this page, for information on specific functions.
- Go to to the Write Away login web page.
- Select Retrieve Username.
- This will take you to a new screen. Type in the Sponsor's email address recorded in the Sigma Tau Delta chapter directory.
- The username will be sent to the Sponsor's email address.
If you forgot your password, or you wish to change it for any reason, you may reset it. Please go to the Write Away login web page, click the Set/Reset Password link, and follow the instructions.