All official convention activities will take place in the
Savannah Marriott Riverfront
100 General McIntosh Boulevard
Savannah, GA 31401
The Savannah Marriott Riverfront is located on Savannah's historic riverfront and connected to world-famous River Street via the Riverwalk. Nearby attractions include the city's celebrated historic district, downtown, beautiful squares, historic house museums, art galleries, antique shops, and bookstores.
Sigma Tau Delta's special daily room rate for single to quadruple occupancy (excluding taxes) is $129.
Rooms will be available at this special group rate until February 4, 2014, or until the room block is full, whichever comes first.
Hotel Registration Link: Book GENR at Savannah Marriott Riverfront for $129.00 per night.
Other special group discounts:
- Complimentary in-house wireless internet access in guest rooms ($12.95 daily value), meeting rooms, registration area, and public spaces
- 10% discount in hotel's Blue Restaurant and Atrium Lounge for attendees wearing their convention name badge (not applicable for room service or alcoholic beverages)
- Self-parking rate of $12 daily
Email the Central Office at email@example.com.
- Your name and school
- Your email address and phone number
- Your gender
- Dates you need a roommate
- Whether you have made hotel reservations
- Number of roommates you wish
We must receive your request by February 4, 2014. Sigma Tau Delta is not responsible for roommate compatibility. Attendees are responsible for their own reservations and expenses.
KShuttle is the official provider of scheduled shuttle service from the Savannah Hilton Head International Airport to all hotels in Savannah's Historic District. To receive KShuttle's discounted fare of $15 one-way/$25 roundtrip, you must book online through this link to the KShuttle registration page displaying our convention logo. Click on "Book A Shuttle," then "Click Here to Book A Shuttle Now." Next create your registration by entering your travel information. You do not need a username, password, or promotional code. The discount will automatically be applied to your total. NOTE: A pre-arranged reservation is required prior to your flight's arrival. For best service, it is recommended that you book your shuttle when you book your flight.
Sigma Tau Delta has arranged for a 10% discount off the best available Amtrak fare to Savannah, GA, between February 21 and March 5, 2014, for attendees going to and from the convention. (No other discounts will apply.) To book your reservation call Amtrak at 1-800-872-7245 or contact your local travel agent. Convention fares cannot be booked online. Be sure to refer to Amtrak Convention Fare Code X50R-985 when making your reservation. The discounted convention fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week between the designated dates, including Sleepers, Business Class, or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service.
Faculty and students can use the above 10% discount. Alternatively, Amtrak offers a 15% student discount for students who purchase either a Student Advantage Card or International Student Identification Card.
Downtown Savannah "dot" Fare-Free Transportation
To enhance the Savannah experience for both visitors and residents by reducing traffic and parking congestion, the city offers fare-free transportation in and around Savannah's beautiful Historic District. Savannah's "dot" fare-free transportation system includes express shuttles, the Savannah Belles Ferry, and the River Street Streetcar—all fare-free! For a map showing dot system routes, stops, and landings, go to ConnectOnTheDot.com. The Savannah Marriott Riverfront is located on the river just east of Waving Girl Landing (upper right corner of the map) and does not appear on the Connect On The Dot map.
- On-site parking discounted from $19 to $12 per day for convention attendees
- Self-parking only; no valet service
- Outside and garage parking (garage height clearance 7 feet) subject to availability
- Marriott guests: request a dashboard parking pass at hotel check-in; parking fees will be added to your bill
- Non-Marriott guests: request and pay for a dashboard parking pass at the hotel registration desk