Hotel and Travel
All official convention activities will take place in the
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
330 Tijeras NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
The Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is a AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel situated in the heart of this inviting historic city. Offering a distinctly "Southwestern" feeling that reflects the picturesque beauty of the nearby Sandia Mountains, the hotel's downtown Albuquerque location is also convenient to many attractions, including shops, art galleries, museums, cultural centers, Historic Old Town, and more.
1/29/15: Sigma Tau Delta's Hyatt room block is full. Use the reservation link above to check current availability and rates or book at the DoubleTree (below).
Sigma Tau Delta's special group rates are $125 for single/double occupancy and $135 for triple/quadruple occupancy (excluding taxes). These special rates will be available until February 24, 2015, or until the room block is full, whichever comes first.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque
201 Marquette Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
The DoubleTree is only one block from the Hyatt—visible and kitty-corner from the Hyatt's front entrance.
Sigma Tau Delta's special group rates are $125 for single/double occupancy and $135 for triple/quadruple occupancy (excluding taxes). These special rates will be available until February 25, 2015, or until the room block is full, whichever comes first.
Sharing a room is a great way to save money and make lasting friendships.
Share a room at the convention hotel for as little as
- $38.14* per night for quadruple occupancy
- $50.85* per night for triple occupancy
- $70.63* per night for double occupancy
*Shared rates are based on Sigma Tau Delta’s special guest room rates ($125 single/double, $135 triple/quad), and include the 13% state lodging and sales taxes; actual cents may vary slightly.
For assistance email the Central Office at email@example.com.
- Your name and school
- Your email address and phone number
- Your gender
- Dates you need a roommate
- Whether you have made hotel reservations
- Number of roommates you wish
We must receive your request by February 24, 2015. Sigma Tau Delta is not responsible for roommate compatibility. Attendees are responsible for their own reservations and expenses. We strongly recommend that roommates work out expense details in advance.
Sunport Shuttle offers shuttle services between Albuquerque International Sunport Airport and downtown hotels.
- A one-way fare to the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is $11 for the first person, $5 for each additional person in your party traveling on the same shuttle.
- The round-trip fare is discounted to $20 for the first person, $10 for each additional person in your party.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Call 866-505-4966 or make your reservations online.
- The Sunport Shuttle check-in counter is open 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. and located on the ground level inside the terminal across from baggage claim number 3.
- For additional information, visit Sunport Shuttle's website.
Cab fare between the airport and the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is approximately $18 to $20 one-way, plus $1 for each additional person.