Vision & Mission Statements
To become a premier police agency and a recognized leader in the profession within the decade, setting the standard as an exemplar for the provision of professional police services through dynamic interactions with the community.
We will endeavor to anticipate and exceed the expectations of the community: embracing and respecting diverse views and cultures while establishing proactive service-oriented relationships to facilitate a safe, tranquil and respectful living environment. To this end we commit to:
- Providing a selfless commitment to quality service: dedicating ourselves to one another and this community with honor, integrity, pride and compassion.
- Unifying our purpose: building service-oriented relationships, recognizing and appreciating the interconnectedness of the various components and constituencies within the community and directing our efforts toward the common good.
- The judicious utilization of our resources: appropriately using current agency assets while developing new and creative processes and employing technologies that will advance the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of our service.
- Universal empowerment: educating and assisting the community in ways that allow for the sharing of the responsibility to reduce the fear and susceptibility to crime. We will establish an open dialogue that encourages the development of proactive police strategies and innovative solutions.
- Preserve ordered liberty: protecting individual freedoms while ensuring justice and equality to every person who enters this domain.