Division of Public Administration
News and Events Archives
- Faculty and students attended ARNOVA conference in Toronto, Canada.
- Peoria could serve as shared services model. Click here to see the video clip.
- MPA Alumnus named Illinois fire chief of year.
- MPA Alumni recognized as champion of access, equity
- Dr. Thurmaier leads the first-ever NIU Study Abroad program to Tanzania
- Steirer's Internship Exceeds Expectations
- MPA Golf Silent Auction starts now
- 15th Annual MPA Golf Outing - Friday, August 10
- Thursday, March 22.
12:00 p.m., Holmes Student Center, Illinois Room
"Women's Giving: Changing the Face of Philanthropy"
Presented by Professor Alicia Schatteman. She provides an overview of how women philanthropists have influenced America. She discusses the ways and means by which women currently give and how this affects nonprofit organizations. Sponsors: Women’s Studies Program and Division of Public Administration.
- Advising Letter Fall 2011
- MPA Spring Colloquium “Contracting for Public Goods and Services” - Friday, March 25.
- PAA Award Day/Graduation Reception - May 7, 2010
- NIU MPA Mentor Program - Tuesday Feb. 15.
- PASA Fundraising Event
Time: Monday, March 7th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Location: La Sorella Di Francesca, 18 W Jefferson Ave, Naperville (Need direction? - click here)
- 2010 MPA Alumni and Friends Golf Play Day
- Photo Album: ICMA 2009 in Montréal, Québec
- Fall Colloquium: October 2, 2009
- Advising Letter Summer 2010
- Fall 2008 Intern Salary Survey
- Pracademic Newsletter
- Letter from the Director: 1-10-20 Goals
- Letter from the Director to MPA Students and Alums (2/25/08)
- Letter from the Director to MPA Students (2/15/08)