Division Publication - 2011 Archives
- Kimberly L. Nelson and James H. Svara. "Form of Government Still Matters: Fostering Innovation in U.S. Municipal Governments", March 2011, The American Review of Public Administration.
- Kimberly L. Nelson, Curtis H. Wood and Gerald Gabris, "Innovation Management in Local Government: An Empirical Analysis of Suburban Municipalities", 2011. International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior (forthcoming).
- Schatteman, A. 2011. “Local Government in a North American Context”, Public Administration Review, 71(1), January/February 2011 pp. 133-136.
- Jack Meek and Kurt Thurmaier, eds., Networked Governance: The Future of Intergovernmental Management, CQ Press, Forthcoming 2011.
- Mayhew, F. “Nonprofit organizations in local social service delivery: The influence of a changing philosophy of governance.” conference paper presented at Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action conference, November 17-19, 2011. Toronto, Canada.
- Schatteman, Alicia. “Financial and Performance Reporting of Community Foundations”, Association for Budgeting and Financial Management, October 13-15, 2011, Washington, DC.
- Schatteman, Alicia, "Online Relationship Management Efforts of Illinois Nonprofit Organizations”, conference paper presented at Midwest Political Science Conference, Chicago, Illinois, April 1, 2011 and International Research Society for Public Management 2011 Conference, Dublin, Ireland, April 10-13, 2011.