Department of Public Administration
Resources for Current Students
Congratulations Class of 2014!
Click here to download photographs from the Hooding Ceremony.
MPA Program Information
- MPA Student Handbook
- Grading Scheme
- Professional Development
- Professional development form
- MPA 2013 Program Competencies
- MPA Assessment Inventory
- MPA Program Advisory Boards
- Public Administration Student Association (PASA)
- NIU MPA Mentor Program
- MPA Internship Program Partners
- Pi Alpha Alpha Application
- Capstone Project
- Capstone Approval form
- Capstone Paper Rubric
- Capstone Presentration Rubric
- Capstone Final Submittal
- Chicago Style Capstone Paper Overview
- Collaboration and Presentations - Dr. Schatteman
- SPSS Presentation - Dr. Chen
- Capstone Writing - Dr. Thurmaier
- Capstone Writing - Jacky
- Gaining Competencies - Dr. Thurmaier
- Blackboard and Blackboard Tutorial
- MPA Writing Standards
- Academic Writing Styles
- Chicago Style Overview
- Course Description
- MPA Course Syllabi
- MPA Computer Lab
- University Libraries
- NIU Career Services
- Post-MPA Fellowship Programs
- Banovetz Fellowship for the Future of Local Government - Accepting application soon!
- James M. and Audrey M. Banovetz Conference Fellowship Application - Accepting application soon!
- David and Catherine Arnold Conference Fellowship - Accepting application soon!
- David and Catherine Arnold Conference Fellowship Application - Accepting application soon!