- About Us
- Procurement Communications Reporting
- Policies and Procedures
- Request for Proposal/Invitation for Bid Guidelines
- P-Card: See Accounts Payable Services
- State of Illinois Business Enterprise Program (BEP)
- Illinois Public Higher Education Cooperative Contracts
- National and Enterprise Car Rental Agreement
- Contact Us
- Operations and Community Relations Home
- Procurement Home
Directions for Downloading Online Forms Saving and accessing files
Saving and accessing files
- Click on the desired form name.
- At the prompt SAVE IT TO DISK, navigate to the appropriate folder to save the file and save it.
- Minimize the browser and go to the folder where the file has been saved.
- Double click on the file to execute Excel and load the form.
Some adjustments and minor page tuning for your particular workstation and printer(s) may be neccessary depending on your video resolution and printer characteristics.
General Notes Regarding Forms
- To access Word or Excel files, please use Office 2000, Office XP, or Office 2003. The macro security level for Office 2000, XP, or 2003 needs to be set to Medium for the forms to function properly.
- For Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher browser, the forms may be opened and completed in the browser. The macro buttons are fully functional in the browser. Be sure to save your completed form for your records.
- The PDF versions, require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher installed on your system. Download Latest Version of Adobe Acrobat.