This award recognizes current NIU undergraduate, graduate, or professional students; faculty; supportive professional staff or civil service staff; and academic units, offices, programs or organizations for significant contributions made to the improvement of the status of ethnic minorities on the NIU campus.
- Nominations are invited from current NIU undergraduate, graduate and professional students; faculty, supportive professional staff and civil service staff; and academic units, offices, programs or organizations.
- Nominators will need to solicit one additional letter of support and submit it with the nomination form.
- Nominators should complete the nomination form about the nominee.
- The commission may contact nominators and nominees for additional information as needed.
- Current commission members are not eligible for the award.
Contact Felicia R. Bohanon, PCSM Chair at email@example.com or 815-753-1868 with questions.
Nominations must be received by Wednesday, April 18, 2018.