- Office of the President
- Presidential Commission on Persons with Disabilities
- Accessibility Tutorial
Adapted Physical Activity
The College of Education's Kinesiology and Physical Education has classes on physical education for people with disabilities.
The College of Education offers a Bachelor of Science in Education - Vision Impairments.
The College of Health and Human Sciences features an undergraduate program in Communicative Disorders that emphasizes speech language pathology/audiology and deafness rehabilitation. Get more information about the Speech - Language Pathology program.
Disability in Society
The College of Health and Human Sciences offers a general education course called Disability in Society, AHRS 200. The course examines disability from personal, psychological, philosophical, physiological, medical and legal perspectives.
Information for Faculty and Staff
- Accessible Technology Policy
- Accessibility Portal
- Accessibility Statement for Syllabi
- Disability and Accessibility Tutorial
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act