Parking Ticket Appeals
If you believe you should not have received a parking ticket due to extenuating circumstances, you have the right to an appeal.
- Tickets must be appealed within 10 calendar days of the date it was issued.
- Complete the online appeal form using the AIMS(Automated Information Management System) Form or print the appeal form and bring it to the Campus Parking Services office.
- A separate appeal form is required for each ticket unless they are for the same violation.
- If your appeal is marked denied or special intructions and you still disagree with the decision, you may request a second appeal.
- The second appeal may be done either in-person or written.
- Appointments for in-person or second written appeals must be made with Campus Parking Services within 10 calendar days from the first appeal denial date.
- Appointments for in-person appeals are limited each month.
- If the in-person appeal appointment schedule is full or you are unable to attend an in-person appeal, a second written appeal may be submitted.
- Contact us at 815-753-1045 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an in-person second appeal appointment within 10 days calendar days from the first appeal denial date.
- If you are unable to attend your in-person second appeal appointment, please contact Campus Parking Services within 24 hours in advance.
- Failure to appear for your scheduled appointment will result in an automatic denial.
All decisions of the Parking Appeals Committee are final.