Bachelor of Science in Nursing for RN's
Ready to continue your success as an RN? Our fully online Bachelor of Science degree in nursing will further your skills and prepare you for career advancement in health care.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare occupations are projected to grow 19 percent from 2014 to 2024, adding about 2.3 million new jobs. In addition, the majority of RNs who plan to retire before the year 2020 are managers at health care organizations. Thousands of nursing administrators, educators and managers are moving on, creating opportunities for your career success.
Investing in your education pays off.
Data confirms nurses with bachelor’s degrees are more likely to secure jobs sooner after graduation.
Advance your career with a B.S. in nursing and enjoy these benefits:
- Fully online.
- No residential credits required.
- Only 28 credit hours, so you can finish as quickly as 12 months.
- Flexibility to fit your busy schedule.
- Choose full-time or part-time study.
- Start in the fall, spring or summer.
- Receive individualized advising to meet your needs.
More information is available at the NIU School of Nursing homepage.