How to Order Replacement Cards


If you have lost your 10-hour or 30-hour OSHA card, please contact the authorized trainer who taught your course. He or she will be able to order a replacement card for you, but may ask you to reimburse them for the replacement fee.


The National Safety Education Center can replace OSHA student or trainer cards that have been lost, damaged, or misspelled. Only cards from courses taught within the past 3 years are eligible to be replaced. There is a $25/card processing fee for lost cards, or $5/card for misspelled cards. When replacing a misspelled card, the incorrect card(s) must be returned to us before new ones can be issued.

Order replacement cards online  (for lost/stolen cards only)


Download/print the order form

Once payment is made, you should receive your replacement card(s) by mail in 1-2 weeks.

For questions or to check on your order, contact:

Joseph Kauzlarich
NSEC Outreach Card Fulfillment Coordinator