OSHA MANDATED CHANGES
- Intro to OSHA Module
- NEW TIME RESTRICTIONS for ALL 10- and 30-hour classes! Note that OSHA is allowing a grace period through December 31, 2010 to allow for classes that do not meet this requirement but have been scheduled and/or advertised.
- NEW CARD REQUEST FORMS. Updated August 2011
Please follow the appropriate link for the program student cards you wish to request. Step-by-step instructions and downloadable request forms are provided.
April 10, 2009 **IMPORTANT NOTICE** Effective immediately, OSHA will no longer allow any Ed Center to issue extra cards (used for misprints or replacements) to anyone. Card requests will only be for the exact number of students listed on the card request form. For a copy of the email that NSEC received, please click here.
Please note: there will be a $25 processing charge to replace each trainer, 10-, 16-, or 30- hour card or any course certificate. There is a $40 processing charge to replace both if done at the same time. This fee will need to be paid before the request will be processed.
- Trainer 10-& 30-Hour Card Request Information
- Outreach Training Requirements (As of April 2011)
- Class Over 40 Request for Permission (Updated September 2012)
- Requests must be received at least 60 days in advance. Requests are excepted for extenuating circumstances only. Requests due to trainer availability, cost savings, and/or covenience, and those received less than 60 days in advance will not be approved.
- Class Under 3 Request for Permission (Updated September 2012)
- Requests must be received at least 7 days in advance. Requests are excepted for extenuating circumstances only. Requests due to expediting employment and those received less than 7 days in advance will not be approved.
- Disaster Site Worker Trainer 16-Hour Card Requests
- Trainer Watch List
- History of the OSHA Education Centers (PDF)
- Recent and Key Trainer FAQS (PDF)
2011 OSHA Requirements
Want to work with NSEC?
Take our Trainer Survey to get started!