16-Hour Disaster Site Worker Course Completion Card Requests
You must request student course completion cards through the education center from which you received your trainer authorization. If you received your 16-Hour Disaster Site Worker authorization from a different center, send your card requests to the education center that issued your related trainer card.
You will be required to submit:
- Disaster Site Worker Outreach training program report, including complete Trainer Information and Certification section
- List of student names
- Copy of your trainer course certificate of completion or trainer card, if you do not have an ID number.
Requests are reviewed for valid trainer authorization, guideline compliance and completeness of information. Valid, correctly completed requests are fulfilled within three weeks of receipt.
Three Easy Ways to Submit Card Requests
- FAX form to (815) 753-4203
- Email form to Ronda, our card request processor, at NSECOutreach@niu.edu.
IMPORTANT: Download the form using the "Save" feature, open in MS Excel, fill in and save by course date. Then, attach the saved document to your email. Submit your email with "Outreach Trainer Card Request" in the subject line.
- Mail The National Safety Education Center, 590 Garden Rd. EB 318, DeKalb, IL 60115
If you have further questions, please call (815) 753-6902 or email email@example.com.
For more information contact us today.