Trainer 10-Hour & 30-Hour Card Requests
How to Request New 10-Hour or 30-Hour Cards:
1. Complete an Outreach Training Program Report
2. Send your completed Outreach Training Program Report to Joe Kauzlarich, our Outreach Card Fulfillment Coordinator at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 815-753-4203
The National Safety Education Center
Northern Illinois University
590 Garden Rd, EB 130
DeKalb, IL 60115
Trainers who wish to receive cards with the student names already printed should submit their request by email using the Word file provided. Reports submitted by mail or fax will not be printed; instead blank OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour cards will be sent to you, and can be completed by following these instructions and by using the OSHA 10-Hour & 30-Hour Card Template and the OSHA Excel Card Template.
It is not necessary to submit any documents other than the training report. Documents such as class schedules and student sign-in sheets should be kept in your personal records in case of an OSHA audit.
3. Pay the $5.00 per card processing fee
4. Your cards will be mailed to you within 30 days of your submitted and paid request.
- The average time frame to receive cards is currently 1-2 weeks from date of submittal. Cards that have not been paid for will be delayed until payment is received. If it has been two weeks and your cards have not yet arrived, call 815-753-6904 to check on the status of your order.
- If you would like your cards sent via certified mail, please contact Joe for more information. There is an $8.00 additional fee for certified mail.
* Trainers are required to submit an Outreach Training Program Report within 30 days of the course completion date. They are also required to distribute all cards to their students within 90 days of the course completion date.