Trainer 10-Hour & 30-Hour Card Requests
How to Request New 10-Hour or 30-Hour Cards:
1. Complete an Outreach Training Program Report
2. Send your completed Outreach Training Program Report to Joe Kauzlarich, our Outreach Card Fulfillment Coordinator at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 815-753-4203
Northern Illinois University
590 Garden Rd, EB 130
DeKalb, IL 60115
Reports submitted by mail or fax will not be printed. Blank OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour cards will be sent to you, and can be completed by following these instructions and by using the OSHA 10-Hour & 30-Hour Card Template and the OSHA Excel Card Template.
It is not necessary to submit any documents other than the training report. Documents such as class schedules and student sign-in sheets should be kept in your personal records in case of an OSHA audit.
3. Pay the $5.00 per card processing fee
4. Your cards will be mailed to you within 30 days of your submitted and paid request.
- The average time frame to receive cards is currently 1-2 weeks from date of submittal.
- If you would like your cards sent via certified mail, please contact Joe for more information. There is an $8.00 additional fee for certified mail.
* Trainers are required to submit an Outreach Training Program Report and card request paperwork within 30 days of the course completion date.