OSHA #7845 - Recordkeeping Rule Seminar
This course is designed to assist employers in identifying and fulfilling their responsibilities for posting certain records, maintaining records of illnesses and injuries,and reporting specific cases to OSHA. Participants who successfully complete this course will be able to identify OSHA requirements and complete new OSHA's forms 300, 300A and 301.
- Improve your record keeping system
- Improve the quality and consistency of injury and illness data
- Earn 0.4 CEU
- Identify Employees covered under SHA's revised record keeping requirements
- Identify new OSHA requirements for recordkeeping, posting and reporting
- Correctly complete OSHA forms 300, 300A and 301
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Itasca, IL||April 8, 2016||8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||$155||$140||$125||Feb. 25, 2016||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||April 18, 2016||7:30 a.m.-Noon||$155||$140||$125||March 7, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.