OSHA #7845 - Recordkeeping Rule Seminar
This course covers OSHA requirements for maintaining and posting records of occupational injuries and illnesses, and reporting specific cases to OSHA. Upon course completion students will have the ability to identify OSHA requirements for recordkeeping, posting and reporting and to complete OSHA Form 300 Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses, OSHA Form 300A Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses, and OSHA Form 301 Injury and Illness Incident Report.
- Improve your record keeping system
- Improve the quality and consistency of injury and illness data
- Earn 0.4 CEU
- Identify employees covered under OSHA's revised recordkeeping requirements
- Identify new OSHA requirements for recordkeeping, posting and reporting
- Correctly complete OSHA forms 300, 300A and 301
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Itasca, IL||March 24, 2017||8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||$155||$140||$125||Feb. 10, 2017||Register Here|
|Naperville, IL||June 16, 2017||8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||$155||$140||$125||May 5, 2017||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Sept. 18, 2017||7:30 a.m.-Noon||$155||$140||$125||Aug. 7, 2017||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.