OSHA 7505 - Introduction to Accident Investigation
Introduction to accident investigation provides an introduction to basic accident investigation procedures and describes accident analysis techniques. The goal of the course is to help participants gain the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident investigation at their workplace. The target audience is the small employer, manager, employee or employee representative who, as part of a firm's safety and health system, would be involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations.
Click a location link below to register online.
|Location||Dates||Reg. Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||EB Expires*|
|Hillside, IL||09/12/2012 - 09/13/2012||
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone
Courses begin between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. Your specific start time will be listed on your confirmation letter.