OSHA #7505 - Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
This course covers an introduction to basic incident investigation procedures and describes analysis techniques. The target audience is the employer, manager, employee or employee representative who is involved in conducting incident and/or near-miss investigations. Upon course completion, students will have the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective incident investigation at the workplace.
- Analyze accidents using proven techniques
- Know your responsibilities in a workplace accident
- Earn 0.75 CEU
- Reasons for conducting incident investigations
- Employer responsibilities
- Four-step incident investigation procedure
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|DeKalb, IL||Feb. 24, 2017||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Jan. 13, 2017||Register Here|
|DeKalb, IL||Aug. 11, 2017||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||June 30, 2017||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Oct. 16, 2017||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Sept. 4, 2017||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.