OSHA #7500 - Introduction to Safety and Health Management
Using interactive assignments and thought-provoking group projects, students of this one day workshop come away with a strong understanding of the benefits in implementing a safety and health management system in the workplace.
- Explain the benefits of implementing a safety and health management system
- Identify the core elements of an effective safety and health program
- Describe the key processes in each program element
- Earn 0.55 CEU
- Overview of a safety and health management system
- Management leadership and employee involvement
- Work site analysis
- Hazard prevention and control
- Safety and health training
- Program evaluation
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||Dec. 2, 2015||7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Oct. 21, 2015||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||March 30, 2016||7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Feb. 17, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.