OSHA 7500 - Introduction to Safety and Health Management
Using interactive assignments and thought-provoking group projects, students of this one day workshop come away with a strong understanding of the benefits in implementing a safety and health management system in the workplace.
Click a location link below to register online.
|Location||Dates||Reg. Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||EB Expires*|
|Hoffman Estates, IL||04/23/2012||
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone
Courses begin between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. Your specific start time will be listed on your confirmation letter.