OSHA #7415 - Construction Industry Hazards and Prevention Strategies
The goal of this course is to help federal employees recognize major construction industry hazards and discuss prevention strategies including the elements of safety and health management systems that employers should develop to eliminate or minimize workplace hazards. The course focuses on major safety hazards, Focus Four, and major health hazards prevention strategies based on OSHA Standards and Guidelines.
- Identify major safety hazards, major health hazards
- Review OSHA 29 CFR 1926 standards
- Identify OHSA online and printed resources available that support construction industry safety
- Earn 1.20 CEUs
- Major Safety Hazards: Focus Four
- Major Health Hazards
- Prevention Strategies Based on OSHA Standards and Guidelines
- Resources Available
|Location||Dates||Class Times||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||Nov. 17-18, 2015||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$400||$375||$350||Oct. 6, 2015||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Oct. 19-20, 2016||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$400||$375||$350||Sept. 7, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.