OSHA #7410 - Managing Excavation Hazards
In this one-day course, students will learn about the role and responsibility of the employer to assign a competent person to the excavation site and arm that person with the knowledge to perform the work properly. Topics include the understanding and application of definitions relating to OSHA's Excavation Standard (Subpart P), excavation hazards and control measures, soil analysis techniques, protective system requirements and emergency response. At the conclusion of this course, the participant will understand the importance and duties of a competent person towards excavation work and will have the knowledge and skills that are required to perform those duties.
- Understand the importance and duties of a competent person in excavation work
- Have the knowledge and skills required performing these duties
- Earn 0.65 CEU
- Understanding and application of definitions relating to the OSHA Excavation Standard
- Excavation hazards and control measures
- Soil analysis techniques
- Protective system requirements
- Emergency response
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||Sept. 14, 2016||7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||$200||$175||$150||Aug. 3, 2016||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.