OSHA #7405 - Fall Hazard Awareness in the Construction Industry
The focus of this five-hour course is to identify, evaluate, and prevent or control fall hazards at constructions sites. The course focuses on falls to a lower level not falls to the same level resulting from slips and falls. The target audience is the small construction employer, business owner, or manager who would like to obtain information about fall hazards found in the workplace. The training is also suitable for employees and employee representatives.
- Identifying fall hazards, analyzing fall hazards
- Preventing fall hazards
- OSHA resources addressing fall hazards
- Earn 0.5 CEU
- Identifying fall hazards
- Analyzing fall hazards
- Preventing fall hazards utilizing OSHA Fall Protection Standards
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|Hillside, IL||May 8, 2017||7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.||$200||$175||$150||March 27, 2017||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Oct. 23, 2017||7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.||$200||$175||$150||Sept. 11, 2017||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.