OSHA #7300 - Understanding OSHA's Permit-Required Confined Space Standard
This one-day course discusses the requirements of OSHA's permit-required confined space standard, 29 CFR 1910.146. It is designed for small business employers or a designated representative (line supervisor or manager) with the responsibility to develop a permit space program. It covers OSHA's requirements but does not feature hand-on sections (instrumentation and control methods and testing) which are included in OSHA #2264.
- Learn about OSHA's requirements for developing a permit-required space program
- Earn 0.7 CEU
- Safety and health hazards associated with confined space entry
- Evaluation, prevention, and abatement of these hazards
- Register online through the specific course link
- Download a Course Registration Form (if paying with check or purchase order via mail or fax)
- Call (800) 656-5317 to register over the phone
|Location||Date||Class Time||Course Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||Early Bird Expires*||Register Online|
|DeKalb, IL||Nov. 4, 2016||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Sept. 23, 2016||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||May 1, 2017||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||March 20, 2017||Register Here|
|Itasca, IL||Sept. 15, 2017||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Aug. 4, 2017||Register Here|
|Hillside, IL||Nov. 13, 2017||7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||$225||$200||$175||Oct. 2, 2017||Register Here|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.