OSHA 7300 - OSHA's Permit-Required Confined Space Standard
This one-day course discusses the requirements of OSHA's permit-required confined space standard, 29 CFR 1910.146. It is designed for small employers or a designated representative (line supervisor or manager) with the responsibility to develop a permit space program. It covers OSHA's requirements but does not feature hand-on sections (instrumentation and control methods and testing) which are included in OSHA course #2260.
Click a location link below to register online.
|Location||Dates||Reg. Fee||Early Bird||3+ Early Bird||EB Expires*|
*Early Bird pricing expires at 4:30 p.m. (CST) on date shown.
General Registration Information
- Note: Trainer Course Prerequisites ARE VERIFIED
- Download Course Registration Form
- Fax or mail your registration, using a check or purchase order
- Download General Course Information Form
- Online courses are offered through a partnership with Eastern Michigan University. Upon registration, they will send you login information.
- Call 800-656-5317 to register over the phone
Courses begin between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. Your specific start time will be listed on your confirmation letter.